Sunday, March 22, 2009

Strange but true~

I had the whole last friday to myself TRYING to sleep! wtf? I never have any problem sleeping IN MY LIFE! What is wrong with me?? I have been awake for 48 hours now!
Ohmy...
But seriously, im not tired!! I wonder why~ Guess I might have taken DRUGS without realising it~ haha


SAT-
sleepless night again! =( went for tuition and got stuck in the jam for half an hour before reaching petaling street! Arrived at tuition centre 15 minutes late... BUT TEACHER WASNT THERE! lucky me~ Apparently he was stuck in the jam too =P


After tuition, went to aunt's apartment and hang out in subang parade before going to justin's BBQ party at his (house some place I dont even know!) O_o got stranded into somewhere with my lovely driver! haha

me and my lovely driver for the day, miss huei wenn

I got to take some pics with the mr. host, but pics not with me~
Saw many ex-classmates, not to mention a few not so friendly! *ahem* I dont really care la. =.=
Had to leave at 11 coz im so called the cinderella for the day.. hehe
Overall, the party wasnt too bad! =) just that i didnt touch much food.. coz i cant eally eat thanks to my sorethroat AGAIN! I took garlic bread and marshmallows! XD

~
SUNDAY
omg!! today's like the most embarrassing day of the month!!!
URGH!!
I thought my dad was going to bring to some hawker stall near my house for dinner and so wore simple house clothes which is like damn FUGLY!!! And my hair was like when i just woke up. My smart dad ended up bringing me to a restaurant!! *claps hand* WTF wei~ The worst part is.. I saw an old schoolmate of mine which im not so fond of at the same restaurant!! MALU GILER!!! I knew her whole family too! F***

THOUGHT OF DIGGING A HOLE AND HID MYSELF IN THERE!!!

such luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment