Wednesday, March 18, 2009

doctor's appointment

The last time i went to see doctor Ting was like ages ago...

I tell u! He's a darn good... Any skin irritation... U just need him... That is if u can wait for him to see you for at least... let's say... an hour min?!

somehow when i first saw him, i have pimples like all over my face! He gave injection onto my face!! imagine that! inject onto thin layers of your face! scary and VERY painful! I was in tears then ='( But its all worth it! all least i do feel good abt my skin now~

One thing i gotta say abt him is there's some kinda charisma he has when he treats his patients... He goes really slow and has this low tone monotone voice which makes you calm altogether! HAHA He is a very experienced man.... Enough to convince me that he once treated my aunts then! =P U also see BANYAK certificates hung on the walls in his clinic and the patient room.. Bangga betul! He probably earns like min $150k a day! no joke... about 50 patients a day~ he does minor and major skin surgeries too! Talk abt money making machines!

I wish he could be my grandpa ($.$) *get what i mean*
Get back to my skin condition~
He said its some kinda infection.... STUPID LEECH! who have you bitten before me??! = S
I waited for close to one and a half hour, and i only got to talk to him for 5 mins! Well~ busy busy man~ what the~
And so...
He gave some medication
Which cost me $95 altogether... ><
One should never get sick too often! im still having sorethroat now~ plus cough!!! F***

No comments:

Post a Comment