Monday, March 16, 2009

Everything changes around you

Believe it or not.... sooner or later all around us will change. Especially people that is! I dont want to mention names here but its very obvious it is someone so close to me, its unbearable for me to notice her changes so drastic in a not-so positive way. I have to somehow let it out.... of course not in her FACE!
I'm so down because of that!
She's not her anymore, a friend I used to look up to... because she was different, special, one of a kind whom didnt mind what others think about her! We used to talk about those popular kids who fake themselves into the "popular" groups... And we will just say.. whatever~
We talk long hours on the phone (guess u all could figure her out already) just about everything and CRAPS!

Now all I heard about her is like.... She's been all slutty with her pictures, she kissing her boyfriend in an open area, putting makeup like there's no tmrw!! (i have proof alright!)... URGH! Those characters cant possibly apply to her right???

I REALLY DONT KNOW!
i miss her old self... very very much.... =(

Though what's best is to see her and judge her then.... i couldn't bear thoughts flowing in that she's already not HER........

No comments:

Post a Comment