Wednesday, March 18, 2009

feel like it


I just feel like writing something.... probably coz i cant really talk smoothly... ohmy, my voice sounds like a toad! yikes! = /

I received a sms from xinyun just now asking me to go for justin's bbq party this sat at his new place! not bbq again~ u know i cant eat!! =( why two events during my sickYY time la! ish~ obviously i'll go la... finding humans to fetch me now! ngek ngek ngek~

Junkit sms me too... asking about SPM cert! some cert that no one should be worried about... its useless actually! who looks at it? =.= I havent taken it myself~ coz I just dont feel like going back to saujana~ That creepy awkward feeling when students stare and teachers "patt" about u! haih~ lazy la... Dont feel so saujanian much for now~

At least aqram's sms later on made me happy! He bought me something from singapore as a birthday gift! =P a very belated one u see~ hehehe Who minds Banyak birthday presents! kaka

And~
im going to attempt for the first time in my life to BAKE A CAKE tomorrow! Sounds impossible and terrifying.. especially from someone like me... i understand... hopefully its EdiblE! Thats all im hoping for~ HEHE


singning off~

sweet~

No comments:

Post a Comment